Saturday, October 3, 2009

Welcome to the Dumpster

Close the lid! 
What were you born in a barn?!!!

Greetings!  I'm Skot.  I performed stand-up comedy for about six years in the 90's.  Toured across the country in the major clubs, had a radio show in L.A., was part of an improv troupe in Colorado Springs, CO......blah, blah, blah.

Anyway, the tale you are about to hear, see and smell comes from my experience AFTER all that!  It is a brief saga of one man's imprisonment in a dumpster, guarded by a colorful cast of hillbilly hoodlums.

IT IS FULLY ILLUSTRATED!!!

First,  I will give you the beginning back-story.  Then every other day, I will post a picture/witticism.  Once I've posted 11 of these, I will move on to day 2, give you the back-story of day 2 and then post a picture/witticism every other day, etc......

Confusing, yes.
Brilliant, maybe.

Each picture has a dumpster background like this:
.....and a witticism written on a scrap piece of trash, like this:

.....then I combine the two.

ALL artwork is hand-drawn and photographed by me.
The story tickle's one's fancy......YOUR FANCY!!!


October 5, 2009 (Monday)
the adventure will begin!!!!!


Check out my metaphysical blog: Vibration Creation

Karma.......One of the easiest ways to get something is to give it to another.  Well, if you'd like to make money doing what you love, then here's your chance to help another (me).

If you enjoy 11 Days in a Dumpster
you can do three things:
  1. Spread the word!
  2. Click the ads!
  3. Subscribe!

 

"If I Can Show You, Step By Step, How To Make Any
Woman Laugh At Any Time And Any Place, Would It Be
Easier For You To Attract The Woman Of Your Dreams?"

  

 CLICK HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment